Wedding Planning Services
Full and Customized Wedding Planning is also available – contact us for details
“Month of” Wedding Planning: $3495
This is a great choice if you have already found your venue and some of your vendors…
Before the Wedding Day…
- We will start working with you as soon as you book!
- Unlimited contact via email from the time of the contract. Monthly meetings may be scheduled via Zoom or phone anytime before the wedding ~ We are always here for you! Unlimited meetings via Zoom the month before the wedding to ensure that every detail is considered
- Review all your vendor contracts as needed to understand exactly what and who will be arriving day-of.
- Recommend any services that you may have not thought of or ideas that might help make your day extra perfect
- Identify any missing pieces to the wedding day that may have been overlooked but are essential to run smoothly.
- Timeline creation for vendors and the wedding party. We will keep everyone in check!
- Venue walk-through to go over the details and logistics of the wedding day
- Vendor management – we will coordinate with all contracted wedding vendors and confirm services booked, their arrival times, meal counts, and any other important details, at least 1 week prior to the wedding.
- Run the Rehearsal and make sure everyone knows where to be and what time to arrive on the wedding day
- Set up weekend activities for you and your guests
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- Coordinate with the wedding party: the logistics for any pre-ceremony appointments (hair and make-up)
- Collect all of the items for the wedding (decorations, marriage license, etc.)
On the Wedding Day…
- Professional Wedding Coordinator on site for up to 10 hours on your wedding day.
- Ensure your wedding party knows where to be and is on time
- Greet wedding vendors and be the point of contact the day of your wedding ~ this way no one is bothering you with questions or concerns!
- Check venue set up, making sure ceremony and reception are set to perfection. Fixing any errors that may come up.
- Set-up and styling of all wedding elements ~ (Escort cards, favors, guest books, table numbers, etc.)*
- Distribute bouquets & pin corsages to the bridal party, attendants & family members.
- Wedding Day “Emergency Kit” provided for emergencies
- Direct ushers and helpers with seating and program distribution.
- Assist with the wedding party and family photographs.
- Distribute final payments & gratuities as needed to vendors.
- Retrieve wedding gifts, cards, and decorations that you want to keep at the end of the evening.